Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by JP <jo...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/04 07:03:24 UTC

REST API Configuration for Ignite.net

Hi, is there any workaround to configure an HTTP rest endpoints in dot net
nodes?
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/REST-API-Configuration-for-Ignite-net-td11879.html

Re: REST API Configuration for Ignite.net

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
I've prepared a working example here:
https://github.com/ptupitsyn/ignite-net-examples/tree/master/REST-API-config

1. To enable Ignite REST API, we have to add ignite-rest-http module to the
classpath (IgniteConfiguration.JvmClasspath)
This exposes the API on port 8080

2. To tweak REST API config, we have to set jettyPath property in Spring
XML, then configure jetty in another XML file:
https://github.com/ptupitsyn/ignite-net-examples/blob/master/REST-API-config/ignite-spring-config.xml
https://github.com/ptupitsyn/ignite-net-examples/blob/master/REST-API-config/jetty-config.xml
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/rest-api

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
Hi,

There is a solution in the thread that you have linked.
IgniteConfiguratuion.SpringConfigUrl allows us to configure REST API with
Spring.

Does this work for you?