Posted to user@ode.apache.org by "Douglas, Dan" <dd...@ebay.com> on 2009/12/16 19:14:30 UTC

Generating Maven artifacts for ODE 2.0 beta2

So, I'm working on a project and we're building an integration layer implementation to front ODE with our own service pipeline.  I want to use 2.0 because we plan to use some extensions.  Our builds are Maven-based and I'd really like to pull in ODE via dependencies in our POM files, but it looks like the 2.0 libraries haven't been published to a repo anywhere (at least that I can find... I found the 1.3.3 ones).

I've downloaded the 2.0-beta2 source and I've been able to build it with buildr.  I've also generated the eclipse project files.  That got me to thinking, is there some undocumented buildr incantation that generates the appropriate pom.xml files?  Is 2.0-beta2 published somewhere in a Maven repo?

I'd like to get our local repo setup and was hoping to avoid having to do the tooling or conversion by hand.

Dan

Re: Generating Maven artifacts for ODE 2.0 beta2

Posted by Alexis Midon <al...@gmail.com>.
well, you could also contribute a nice patch to buildr if you care about
dependencies in pom files...
I mean that's also how maven started back in the days.

Posted by Daniel Dominguez <da...@parasoft.com>.
Hi Dan,