Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by Juliano Marques <ju...@dsmail.com.br> on 2014/10/21 13:16:38 UTC

ViewAccessScoped

Hi,

I have some questions about ViewAccesScoped.

1) It is possible to use ViewAccessScoped without any parameters in URL?
e.g. using a cookie?
2) In a CRUD with ViewAccessScoped, when the edit button is clicked with
mouse middle button (open in a new tab), the jfwid url param has the same
value of jfwid url param of previous tab, leading to errors. How can I fix
that?

Info: I'm using Deltaspike 1.0.3, ViewAccessScoped with Delegated
ClientWindowMode, param javax.faces.CLIENT_WINDOW_MODE, value url in
web.xml

Regards,
Juliano
Atenciosamente,

Juliano Marques
Desenvolvimento Imobiliário
Criciúma - SC
Fone: (48) 3461-1000

Re: ViewAccessScoped

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi juliano,

yes - >if< it still occurs with the latest version of mojarra, they still
have this bug.
fyi: it works with myfaces-core as expected and described in the
specification.

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at