Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/17 09:48:57 UTC

Switch the default Spring Boot version to 2.x in saga-pack

Hi team,

Current saga-pack is using Spring Boot 1.5.x by default, as Spring
Boot 2.x is widely adopted, I propose to switch the default Spring
Boot version to 2.x.

Any thoughts?

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Re: RE: Switch the default Spring Boot version to 2.x in saga-pack

Posted by Mohammad Asif Siddiqui <as...@apache.org>.
+1
It's better to switch to the latest but a stable version of Spring Boot.

Regards
Asif

回复:RE: Switch the default Spring Boot version to 2.x in saga-pack

Posted by bismy <bi...@qq.com>.
+1

Posted by mahesh somalaraju <ma...@huawei.com>.
+1 non-binding