Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by An...@synergy.com.au on 2005/03/01 00:49:33 UTC

TabChangeListener

I have a session scoped backing bean implementing the TabChangeListener
interface, and I register the listener using the x:tabChangeListener tag.

When tab change event occurs, a new instance of the specified class is
created to process the event.

This isn't very useful if I want to use existing data in my processing that
is contained in the backing bean.

Is there a way in which I can receive tab change events in an existing bean
(as opposed to a new instantiation of the bean) as per normal ActionEvents
?

Thanks.

Andrew.