Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Jonathan Leffler <jl...@informix.com> on 1998/06/23 01:33:20 UTC

documentation/2485: Spelling mistakes in Unix INSTALL file -- aka trivia

>Number:         2485
>Category:       documentation
>Synopsis:       Spelling mistakes in Unix INSTALL file -- aka trivia
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
In the apache_1.3.0 INSTALL file, there is a section which says:

3. Configuring the source tree
     ---------------------------

     NOTE: Although we'll often advice you to read the src/Configuration.tmpl
           file parts to better understand the various options in this
           section, there is _AT NO TIME_ any need to _EDIT_ this file. The
           _COMPLETE_ configuration takes place via command line arguments and
           loal shell variables for the ./configure script. The

I think the 'advice' should be 'advise' and the 'loal' should be 'local'.

This is trivia, but the INSTALL file tends to be read early on...
>How-To-Repeat:
Look at the INSTALL file.
>Fix:
See description.