Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by "M.D.Parker" <md...@netcom.com> on 1997/12/13 08:56:19 UTC

mod_status/1551: Current and Restart Time Reports are Missing TimeZone

>Number:         1551
>Category:       mod_status
>Synopsis:       Current and Restart Time Reports are Missing TimeZone
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
It would be helpful if the timezone could be included on the status
report lines for the "Current Time" and "Restart Time".  This is helpful
for administrators or widely spaced geographical users using this report.

Hmm...another thought...any possibility of allowing a TimeZone to be passed
through also so that reports could be formatted in a timezone best for the
user of the display?
>How-To-Repeat:
oh yes...just look at the status display.
>Fix:
the first part seems pretty easy...

But the second type of request....that is something that has to be thought
of I suppose.....maybe an argument like ?tz=PST8PDT ...