Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by wa...@eclarus.com on 2006/05/10 05:07:06 UTC

Help, check-out error

hi sir

  I always get such error
  when i check-out drools with TortoiseSVN on my XP

  Error: Can't move 'C:\xhome\jboss\jbrules\drools-ruledoc\.svn\tmp\entries' to 'C:\xhome\jboss\jbrules\drools-ruledoc\.svn\entries': Access is denied.

  could you help

  thanks

  David wang

Re: Help, check-out error

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.
On 5/10/06, wang@eclarus.com <wa...@eclarus.com> wrote:

> hi sir
>
> I always get such error
> when i check-out drools with TortoiseSVN on my XP
>

> Error: Can't move
> 'C:\xhome\jboss\jbrules\drools-ruledoc\.svn\tmp\entries' to
> 'C:\xhome\jboss\jbrules\drools-ruledoc\.svn\entries':
> Access is denied.

Have you tried with the SVN command-line client?  If it only happens
with TSVN, you'll have better luck on that mailing list.

This is often  related to your antivirus locking the file in question.
 Disable your antivirus while doing a checkout, or tell it to ignore
your working copy directory.