Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/21 15:59:23 UTC

JIRAs for M3

Could someone with proper access rights create a Java-M3 entry for Affected
Version and fixed Versions ?
Also, is there a way to do a batch update to move all fixed for Mx to fixed
for M3 ?

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: JIRAs for M3

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks

Re: JIRAs for M3

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
On 12/21/06, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Could someone with proper access rights create a Java-M3 entry for
> Affected
> Version and fixed Versions ?
> Also, is there a way to do a batch update to move all fixed for Mx to
> fixed
> for M3 ?

Ok, I've created a Java-M3 release, actually I thought all Tuscany
developers could manage the Jira releases - log on to Jira and on the
Tuscany home page, click "Administer the project" then "Manage versions".
Don't know of a way to batch move only the fixed  issues from one release to
another .

   ...ant