Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Kn...@Sun.COM on 2007/05/05 20:00:04 UTC

Re: Performance regression after check-in on DERBY 2537 (SVN 531971)

Olav Sandstaa <Ol...@Sun.COM> writes:

> The two last days I have seen a performance regression in some of the
> performance tests I run. For some of the tests the reduction in
> throughput is about 15 percent. It seems like the regression is
> introduced by the latest check-in on DERBY-2537, svn 531971.

Olav, could you please file a JIRA issue for the regression so that it
is not forgotten? A JIRA issue would also be a good place to upload the
test client that you posted in this thread.

Knut Anders

Re: Performance regression after check-in on DERBY 2537 (SVN 531971)

Posted by Olav Sandstaa <ol...@sun.com>.
Knut.Hatlen@Sun.COM wrote:

> Olav, could you please file a JIRA issue for the regression so that it
> is not forgotten? A JIRA issue would also be a good place to upload the
> test client that you posted in this thread.

Thanks for the suggestion. I have filed DERBY-2657 for this issue and
attached the test client.

Olav