Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by cocorossello <co...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/22 09:06:20 UTC

Throttle @Asynchronous calls

I have an application that calls multiple external web services and each one
of them has specific limits, so I would like to throttle concurrent calls
based on a just plain number (at least for now).

I was about to implement a custom interceptor for this, something like:

@Throttle(max=5)
@Asynchronous
public void doSmthg(){
}

but I was wondering if openEJB already implements something similar...
(since we can define multiple stateless/stateful containers)

Re: Throttle @Asynchronous calls

Posted by cocorossello <co...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Romain

Re: Throttle @Asynchronous calls