Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Nanu Calmanovitz <Na...@kalmanovitz.co.il> on 2003/10/23 17:52:00 UTC

OT: other sources

Hi!

I am looking for a forum\Listserv\newsgroup where I can get info about the followings:

A:
Web application response times:
I am looking for ways, standards and/or common guide lines/procedures of defining the requested "response times" of an web application (application items) and testing them?.

B:
To do and not to do in developing web application in Dot.Net:
I am looking for any standards or "well known", common knowledge, principles, guide lines and/or any advises in developing web application, especially in regard with:
1) security
2) "Transplantation" of cookies, files, etc in the work station memory and/or on the hard disk?

TIA

Nanu

RE: other sources

Posted by Lloyd Africa <la...@telepassport.co.za>.

I'm not too clued up on .Net Technology
but when I needed to know something "arb" about it
these guys http://www.hdnug.org answered ALL my questions

Hope this helps

Lloyd
WebDev

I am looking for a forum\Listserv\newsgroup where I can get info about the
followings:

A:
Web application response times:
I am looking for ways, standards and/or common guide lines/procedures of
defining the requested "response times" of an web application (application
items) and testing them?.

B:
To do and not to do in developing web application in Dot.Net:
I am looking for any standards or "well known", common knowledge,
principles, guide lines and/or any advises in developing web application,
especially in regard with:
1) security
2) "Transplantation" of cookies, files, etc in the work station memory
and/or on the hard disk?

TIA

Nanu

---

This email - and any attachments - may contain privileged and/or
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient
please do not disclose, copy, distribute, disseminate or take any
action in reliance on it. If you have received this email in error
please reply and tell us and then delete all copies on your system.
Any opinion on or advice or information contained in this email is
not necessarily that of the owners or officers of this company.
Should you wish to communicate with us by email, we cannot guarantee
the security of any data outside our own computer systems.
Please note that neither TelePassport nor the sender accepts any
responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan
the email and attachments - if any.