Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/27 08:41:55 UTC

Configuring Message builders at URL level

At the moment Axis2 message builders are at a global level. We cannot
configure specific message builders for specific URLs. It would be nice if
we can configure the builders at specific URL's in a transport dependent
way. For example for a transport like HTTP, it is suitable to have different
message builders for different URL's. This way we can configure the builders
for specific services.

Also for transports like JMS we can configure the builders on a queue/topic
basis.

This will be an optional configuration and the global configuration in the
axis2.xml will be overridden by the URL specific builder configurations.

Please let me know your ideas as well.

Supun Kamburugamuva
Technical Lead &  Product Manager, WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
WSO2 Inc.;  http://wso2.org
E-mail: supun@wso2.com;  Mobile: +94 77 431 3585
Blog: http://supunk.blogspot.com

Re: Configuring Message builders at URL level

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
What would the configuration look like?

Samisa Abeysinghe

http://samisa-abeysinghe.blogspot.com/