Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Kahlau <mk...@web.de> on 2005/11/24 00:45:24 UTC

selectOneRadio and valueChangeListener method with onchange submit - submit only after 2nd change

Hi!

I use a selectOneRadio with some options in conjunction with a
valueChangeListener method. Additionally, I added a "this.form.submit()" to
the onchange attribute of the selectOneRadio. But if I change the selection,
nothing happens. Only after the second change, the submit is performed for
the first change. Is this a JSF/MyFaces specific problem?

Regards,
Matthias