Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/08 15:03:50 UTC

New tables

I've been doing some exploring for JQuery-based tables.

Some of our tables don't work (for example, the users page -
http://esmecloudserverapache.dickhirsch.staxapps.net/info_view/users).

I've found a good source: http://www.datatables.net/examples/ and I'm
going to try and replace some of the tables that don't work.

D.

Re: New tables

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 11:10 AM, Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Lift does have support for pagination -
> http://www.assembla.com/wiki/show/liftweb/Pagination  It could
> probably be hooked in to this table format.

I've seen that as well.  We might be able to use it.

If we were an enterprise with 2000 users, then the user page really
won't help us much.  We need better ways to deal with discovery.
Search is one option here.

Re: New tables

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.

Re: New tables