Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Cian Davis <da...@skynet.ie> on 2004/01/05 12:07:59 UTC

Problem with our mirror apache.csn.ul.ie

Hi,
Due to an unknown problem with DNS/routing in the college, our mirror will
not be able to update. It should, however, be still accessible (I can't
check the mirror status as all our outbound traffic is b0rked).

I'll let you know when the problem has been solved.

Regards,
Cian Davis

Re: Problem with our mirror apache.csn.ul.ie

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.
On 05.01.2004, at 12:07, Cian Davis wrote:

> Hi,
> Due to an unknown problem with DNS/routing in the college, our mirror
> will
> not be able to update. It should, however, be still accessible (I can't
> check the mirror status as all our outbound traffic is b0rked).
>
> I'll let you know when the problem has been solved.

Got it, thanks for the note!

Cheers,
Erik