Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Craig Doremus <cd...@apache.org> on 2007/03/02 14:49:46 UTC

How do you build the bundled distribution?

Hi all,

How do you build the bundled distribution of Pluto 1.1? I found some
reference to the command 'mvn install -P assembly' on the mail list that
builds a bundled distribution. But this distribution does not work. When
Tomcat is started, there is a note on the console that /pluto failed to
start, but no other reference there or in the logs to the error. I did
this build on two machines and got the same result.

We really need to document this process on the web site.

TIA
/Craig