Posted to user@struts.apache.org by cr...@speakeasy.net on 2002/12/03 19:31:01 UTC

using tiles with Struts 1.1

I'm trying to set up Struts 1.1 beta to use Tiles.
Question: What modification do I make to struts-config.xml
to tell it where my tiles definition file is?

Apparently the plug-in no longer applies or Struts 1.1?

Thanks!

Using nested:link tag

Posted by A Stephen <st...@attbi.com>.
Greetings,
I'm trying to use the nested:link tag, i need an additonal parameter/value
I would like the result to be
Where the key value is the property 'key',

<nested:iterate property="items" >
 <nested:link href="/edit.do?action=edit&key=" >
[<nested:write property="name" />
 </nested:link>
</nested:iterate>