Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Hemant Chaudhary <he...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/06 08:58:07 UTC

[users@httpd] Which file creates master process

Hi

I have apache-2.4.25 on my ststem. When we start server, initially master
process starts and give access to mpm. I want to know which ".c" file is
used to create master process before worker.c.

Thanks
Hemant

Re: [users@httpd] Which file creates master process

Posted by Yann Ylavic <yl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 10:58 AM, Hemant Chaudhary
<he...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have apache-2.4.25 on my ststem. When we start server, initially master
> process starts and give access to mpm. I want to know which ".c" file is
> used to create master process before worker.c.

The main() function (entry point of any C program) for httpd is in
"server/main.c", that's where ap_run_mpm() happens.

Regards,
Yann.