Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ross McCarthy <ro...@endinfosys.com> on 2002/10/14 18:17:34 UTC

Global Chain Request GetOptions Problem?

Hi all,
    I'm having problems getting the getOption(s) to return anything from a
handler being invoked as a global request.  They both always return null.
I'm new to axis so it may be pilot error on my part.  I cannot find any
definitive doc saying that this should or should not work.  Below is the
snippit from the server-config.wsdd.   The handler extends the  BasicHandler
class and does seems to get instantiated and invoked without any problem.  A
brief perusal of the source code seems to indicate that it should have
access to these properties.  Any ideas or anyone encountering a similar
problem?

  Any help would surely be appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.  Ross

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
 <globalConfiguration>
  <parameter name="adminPassword" value="admin"/>
  <parameter name="sendXsiTypes" value="true"/>
  <parameter name="sendMultiRefs" value="true"/>
  <parameter name="sendXMLDeclaration" value="true"/>
  <requestFlow>
   <handler name="globreq" type="java:testclass">
    <parameter name="scope" value="application"/>
    <parameter name="appcode" value="test"/>
   </handler>
  </requestFlow>
 </globalConfiguration>