Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Mike Martinet <mm...@netscape.net> on 2002/03/08 17:55:53 UTC

Response->Debug and IIS

Can anyone tell me if $Response->Debug from Apache::ASP is implemented
in ActiveState Perl under IIS?

We are trying to develop one set of PerlScript pages to run under both
Apache and IIS and it would be really great if we could settle on this
for debugging.

Thanks,

MjM

Re: Response->Debug and IIS

Posted by Joshua Chamas <jo...@chamas.com>.
Mike Martinet wrote:

> Can anyone tell me if $Response->Debug from Apache::ASP is implemented
> in ActiveState Perl under IIS?

Unlikely, as I specifically developed it for Apache::ASP.

Please post all Apache::ASP specific questions to its mailing list,
which you can get on at asp-subcribe@perl.apache.org

You could always develop your own method/sub for this which
calls $Response->Debug under mod_perl & does something else
under IIS.  Also, if there is some IIS/PerlScript method missing
in Apache::ASP that you would like to use, please post your
API request to the asp list.

-- Josh

Re: Response->Debug and IIS

Posted by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com>.
Mike Martinet wrote:
> Can anyone tell me if $Response->Debug from Apache::ASP is implemented
> in ActiveState Perl under IIS?

Since your questions is about Microsoft ASP, you might want to ask it on
a Microsoft ASP list.  You already know that Apache::ASP supports it.

- Perrin

Re: Response->Debug and IIS

Posted by Joshua Chamas <jo...@chamas.com>.