Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "Preethi S. Patel" <pr...@elogic.co.in> on 2014/07/28 09:01:28 UTC

Customization help for open meetings.

Hello Good Morning,

       This is Preethi S Patel. I have installed Open Meetings (open source web conferencing). We are able use the open meeting.
Now I would like to customize open meetings, but end up with lot of confusions on how to do it. Basically I am a java developer.
Is it possible to customize the open meetings. If so, Can I get any clue on how to start the customization.

--
Thanks & Regards
Preethi S Patel

ELOGIC Technologies Private Limited
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company (BVC)
A   NASSCOM Registered Company
ET Company Name & Logo are Registered Trademarks

Phone :   0091 80 41210892
URL    :   www.elogic.co.in

Re: Customization help for open meetings.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
http://openmeetings.apache.org/WebappNamePath.html

--
WBR