Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Matt Mongeau <ha...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/10 19:42:48 UTC

Fwd: WordBreakSolrSpellChecker Usage

If I have my search component setup like this
https://gist.github.com/halogenandtoast/cf9f296d01527080f18c and I have an
entry for “Rockpoint” shouldn’t “Rock point” generate suggestions?

This doesn't seem to be the case, but it works for "Blackstone" with "Black
stone". Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong?

Re: WordBreakSolrSpellChecker Usage

Posted by Matt Mongeau <ha...@gmail.com>.
James,

Thanks so much, you were spot on and it's great to understand why I was
getting the results I was. Solving this has been a breath of fresh air and
I appreciate greatly the advice and assistance you have given!

- Matt

Posted by Matt Mongeau <ha...@gmail.com>.
I realized I was missing

<str name="classname">solr.IndexBasedSpellChecker</str>

But that didn't really fix my issue either.

Posted by Matt Mongeau <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matt Mongeau <ha...@gmail.com>.