Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Klaus Ma <kl...@cguru.net> on 2015/07/18 12:08:54 UTC

How to build UT only

Hi team,
Is there anyway to compile the UT code only? When we run "make check", it not only compile the UT code but also run UT cases.

Regards,----Klaus Ma (马达), PMP® | http://www.cguru.net
CallSend SMSCall from mobileAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via SkypeCallSend SMSCall from mobileAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

Re: How to build UT only

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.
```
make check -j8 GTEST_FILTER=-"*"
```
Would only compile code without run unit tests.

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang

Re: How to Contribute to the 'Slave -> Agent Rename' Item

Posted by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io>.
Hi Diana,

Sorry for the slow response. We're still in the design phase of this (epic)
feature. BenH was preparing a proposal, but I haven't seen him post it yet.
Once we have agreement on the proposal, and a design doc that details which
new endpoints/messages/etc. we'll need, we can create JIRA tasks for each
piece, and you can take some of those on. Please be patient, and I'd
suggest you "watch" the JIRA to be updated when we have some work for you
to do.

Thanks for volunteering!
-Adam-

Posted by Benjamin Mahler <be...@gmail.com>.