Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com> on 1998/06/09 01:38:17 UTC

Announcement: Apache 1.3.0 quick reference card released

>From: Andrew Ford <an...@icarus.demon.co.uk>
>Newsgroups: comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix,comp.infosystems.www.servers.ms-windows,comp.infosystems.www.servers.misc,de.comp.infosystems.www.servers
>Subject: Announcement: Apache 1.3.0 quick reference card released
>Date: 08 Jun 1998 21:18:05 +0100

I have updated my quick reference card for Apache version 1.3.0.  This
gives the syntax and defaults of about 125 directives as well as the
command line options and summaries of CGI variables, server side
include syntax and HTTP status codes.

PostScript and PDF versions of the card formatted for triple-fold A4
and US letter paper and also in single column format can be found at:

	http://www.ford-mason.co.uk/resources/apache-refcard/

This version of the card should be regarded as draft.  I will be
updating it over the next week or so.

Andrew
--
Andrew Ford                             Email: A.Ford@ford-mason.co.uk
Director, Ford & Mason Ltd.             WWW:   http://www.ford-mason.co.uk/aford/

Re: Announcement: Apache 1.3.0 quick reference card released

Posted by Andrew Ford <an...@icarus.demon.co.uk>.
I have just posted the following announcement on

	Newsgroups: comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix,comp.infosystems.www.servers.ms-windows,comp.infosystems.www.servers.misc,de.comp.infosystems.www.servers
	Subject: Re: Announcement: Apache 1.3.0 quick reference card released

I have just uploaded a new revision (0.3) of the Apache quick
reference card.  The card now covers the Apache-SSL directives
(although Apache-SSL has not yet been updated for Apache 1.3.0) and
includes all HTTP 1.1 status codes.  This revision also includes a
couple of corrections, additions and minor typographical changes.

The quick reference card for Apache version 1.3.0 gives the syntax and
defaults of about 150 directives (with an indication of directives
that have changed from version 1.2.*), as well as the command line
options and summaries of CGI variables, server side include syntax and
HTTP status codes.

PostScript and PDF versions of the card formatted for triple-fold A4
and US letter paper and also in single column format can be found at:

	http://www.ford-mason.co.uk/resources/apache-refcard/

This version of the card should still be regarded as draft.  I will be
updating it again over the next couple of weeks.

Andrew

APACI and module calling order

Posted by Chuck Murcko <ch...@topsail.org>.
How do I control module calling order in the build using APACI config?
There's no mention of it in the docs, though I can guess implicit
ordering of some sort from command line order.

Two examples:

I want to insert mod_proxy right after logging, for an outbound proxy
for a site.

I want to insert SSL followed by mod_proxy as early as possible in the
processing chain, for a machine that will receive SSL encrypted
requests, and ProxyPass 'em somewhere else, possibly reencrypting them
on the way.
--
chuck
Chuck Murcko            The Topsail Group             West Chester PA