Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2002/10/28 02:06:31 UTC

How does AltRMI work?

I am doing a quick write-up on AltRMI in my book, and I would like to know
how it functions.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin

Re: How does AltRMI work?

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Paul Hammant wrote:
> Berin,
>
>> I am doing a quick write-up on AltRMI in my book, and I would like to
>> know
>> how it functions.
>

> Oh Blimey.    You're going to have to nail it down a bit more than that.
> The xdocs are not complete, but are also not that bad....

I threw together a little something on writing the client and server side
part of the code, but I want to make sure I am not making some false statements.
Let me mail you what I have written offline, so that you can comment on it.

Re: How does AltRMI work?

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.
Berin,

> I am doing a quick write-up on AltRMI in my book, and I would like to
> know
> how it functions.

Oh Blimey.    You're going to have to nail it down a bit more than that.
 The xdocs are not complete, but are also not that bad....

- Paul