Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2013/04/03 15:19:14 UTC

CloudStack announcement list now available

Dear community,

I would like to announce that we now have an announcement list.

To wit:

    announce@cloudstack.apache.org

This is a low-volume public list for release announcements and security
disclosures only.

Subscribe by sending an email to:

    announce-subscribe@cloudstack.apache.org

This list is not mentioned on the website yet, but it should be there soon.

NS

Re: CloudStack announcement list now available

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Okay, this is the diff:

https://paste.apache.org/g5hX

I don't... I am confused. Heh. The live site looks different from what is
apparently in Subversion...

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Dropping users@...

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.