Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by melissaa wilder <sn...@yahoo.com> on 2004/02/10 04:59:01 UTC

copyrights

Dear Sirs, and or Madam,

                     I read the enclosed information concerning copyrights and liscences.  I am in need of both to conduct business.  I plan to have mission statement completed and a plan drawn up of the type of services we will have, what we do, how we do it..etc..

     I had planned on receiving help from Arc advisory, but am enjoying doing it the hard way.  I also have had trouble involving hacking  I have trouble shot, and documented what I could to hopefully catch "em" in act, but decided i have way too much invested to try and let them take and destory any more.  Hopefully the security measures I have implemented will take care of the situation.  I did not want you guys to suffer a loss over me..Took care of this and did some renetworking.  So far so good.
\    I would like to know who to contact concerning the copywrite and  liscening.
Also my itentary and mission statement.  Thank you for all the help you have given me and a chance to show that I am somebody.  And I happen to love just about everyone also.  The Ministry is non-profit, which i know you know but threw it in anyway.

      I won't be the new kid long, working my fingers to the bone..For the :Lord,
don't cha know?
                                                  Thank You,.
                                                Melissa Wilder-Daye Minister