Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daniel Mezentsev <da...@soleks.com> on 2014/12/17 20:12:31 UTC

CLOUDSTACK-7117

After upgrade 4.2.1->4.4.2 i hit that bug. On JIRA it's marked as resolved,
but for version 4.5.0.
Can somebody gimme heads-up what is the status of this bug for 4.4.2.
--
  Daniel Mezentsev, founder
  (+1) 604 313 8592.

Re: CLOUDSTACK-7117

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
ok, pity

I see that 7117 is related to 7112 but that doesn't seem right to me.
This was closed, reopened and closed again so if it is related I think
you hit a bug that has intermittent behavior. I saw the same log as
the one in 7117 but mine was on the real side of the keyboard. You
better edit this tickets or add one.

You can check any of the tomcat conf files to see if changes there are
in your way.

--
Daan

Re: CLOUDSTACK-7117