Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by ivan <iv...@dhousestudio.com> on 2008/05/29 09:29:33 UTC

Problem with building 2.0.1

    Hi!

I've check out 2.0.1 sources (this versium is needed for some project),
but I can not build project.

[INFO]
[INFO] Building Geronimo Applications :: UDDI Server Database
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce {execution: default}]
[INFO] Preparing eclipse:eclipse
[WARNING] Removing: eclipse from forked lifecycle, to prevent recursive
invocation.
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce {execution: default}]
[INFO] [groovy:execute {execution: default}]
[INFO] [tools:copy-legal-files {execution: install-legal-files}]
[INFO] [antrun:run {execution: prepare-db}]
[INFO] Executing tasks
    [delete] Deleting directory
F:\chechouts\geronimo\2.0.1\applications\geronimo-uddi-db\target\clas
ses\META-INF\geronimo-uddi-db\var\derby
     [mkdir] Created dir:
F:\chechouts\geronimo\2.0.1\applications\geronimo-uddi-db\target\classes\ME
TA-INF\geronimo-uddi-db\var\derby
[INFO] Executed tasks
[INFO] [sql:execute {execution: create-db}]
[INFO] Executing file:
F:\chechouts\geronimo\2.0.1\applications\geronimo-uddi-db\src\main\sql\juddi.
sql
[INFO] 87 of 87 SQL statements executed successfully
[INFO] [eclipse:eclipse {execution: default}]
[INFO] File
F:\chechouts\geronimo\2.0.1\applications\geronimo-uddi-db\.project
already exists.
        Additional settings will be preserved, run mvn eclipse:clean if
you want old settings to be r
emoved.
[INFO] Wrote Eclipse project for "geronimo-uddi-db" to
F:\chechouts\geronimo\2.0.1\applications\gero
nimo-uddi-db.
[INFO]
        Sources for some artifacts are not available.
        Please run the same goal with the -DdownloadSources=true
parameter in order to check remote r
epositories for sources.
        List of artifacts without a source archive:
          o junit:junit:3.8.1
          o org.apache.geronimo.genesis.config:logging-config:1.2

[INFO] [groovy:execute {execution: default}]
[INFO] [tools:copy-legal-files {execution: install-legal-files}]
[INFO] [antrun:run {execution: prepare-db}]
[INFO] Executing tasks
    [delete] Deleting directory
F:\chechouts\geronimo\2.0.1\applications\geronimo-uddi-db\target\clas
ses\META-INF\geronimo-uddi-db\var\derby
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error executing ant tasks

Embedded error: Unable to delete file
F:\chechouts\geronimo\2.0.1\applications\geronimo-uddi-db\targ
et\classes\META-INF\geronimo-uddi-db\var\derby\UddiDatabase\db.lck
[INFO]
[INFO]

How can I pass it?

   Thanks,
   Truly yours,
   Ivan Pryvalov.

Re: Problem with building 2.0.1

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
ivan wrote:
>   Hi again!
>
> So, to build geronimo is not very important for me... I wanted just to
> see file TransactionImpl... But I can not find this file in project
> geronimo-transaction... Search in folder f:\g-2.0.1 didn't return
> matches. Where I can find file TransactionImpl of geronimo-version 2.0.1?

The transaction manager component is released independently of the
server but the versions are usually consistent. Geronimo 2.0.1 is
dependent on geronimo-transaction 2.0.1.

You can find the all of the source for the transaction manager here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/components/txmanager/tags/geronimo-txmanager-parent-2.0.1

And the source for TransactionImpl.java here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/components/txmanager/tags/geronimo-txmanager-parent-2.0.1/geronimo-transaction/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/transaction/manager

Joe

Posted by ivan <iv...@dhousestudio.com>.
   Hi again!