Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Rapelly Kartheek <ka...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/24 05:55:36 UTC

Find the two storage Locations of each partition of a replicated rdd.

hi,

I wanna find the storage locations( BlockManagerIds) of each partition when
the rdd is replicated twice. I mean, If a twice replicated rdd has got 5
partitions, I would like to know the first and second storage locations of
each partition. Basically, I am trying to modify the list of nodes selected
for replicating an rdd.

I just want to checkout where exactly does the first and second copies of
each partition gets stored. I tried upon the rdd storage details in the
webUI, but couldn't gain much.

Any help please!!

Thank you
Karthik