Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Uma Maheswara Rao G <ma...@huawei.com> on 2012/03/28 11:17:55 UTC

Regarding HDFS-234 (Integration with BookKeeper logging system)

Hi Devs,

 Seems HDFS-234 committed only in Trunk. As this is missed to commit in HA branch before, also missed in the merge from HA branch to 23 version.

I think we should merge this to 23 branch as well, since this one option for shared storage.

Is there any reason for not merging?

Regards,

Uma

Re: Regarding HDFS-234 (Integration with BookKeeper logging system)

Posted by Eli Collins <el...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Uma,

I don't think anyone is planning on merging it. If you want to try it
out and merge it, go for it.

Thanks,
Eli

Posted by Eli Collins <el...@cloudera.com>.