Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Simon Kitching <si...@ecnetwork.co.nz> on 2003/08/11 05:57:27 UTC

[digester] repost: simple patches

Hi,

I posted a couple of patches for the digester project a while ago, and
had no feedback on them. Can someone have a look at these?

This one fixes some javadoc errors, and also adds a factory method on
the Digester class for the very useful (pre-existing) ObjectParamRule.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=jakarta-commons-dev&m=105972062120818&w=2

This one provides a simple example of Digester usage, intended to help
those new to the Digester.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=jakarta-commons-dev&m=105980511128450&w=2

Thanks,

Simon

Re: [digester] repost: simple patches

Posted by robert burrell donkin <rd...@apache.org>.
hi simon

i've been unwell but i'm starting to catch up on my mail now. i can't
promise to look at them right now but i'll try take a look once i'm up to
it (unless anyone gets there before me).

- robert

Posted by robert burrell donkin <rd...@apache.org>.
hi simon