Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Edmon Begoli <eb...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/27 00:54:28 UTC

Zookeeper (semi-)automated cluster setup

Hey folks,

I am exploring a setup for large cluster deployment for Drill.

Is anyone aware of any ZooKeeper utility for simplified and (semi-)automated
setup, and, ideally, configured for Drill?

Thank you,
Edmon

Re: Zookeeper (semi-)automated cluster setup

Posted by Edmon Begoli <eb...@gmail.com>.
I am asking this because I am working now on a custom zkconf script for
setting up ZK just for a Drill cluster configuration.
I am starting from total scratch both in terms of sizing and configuration.

I was wondering if someone has any scripts and best practices to share -
look for prior art to extend it, rather than to re-invent it.
No expectations, just an inquiry.