Posted to user@openwebbeans.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2009/01/18 05:58:11 UTC

[COMMUNITY] OpenWebBeans += Mark Struberg

The OpenWebBeans PPMC is proud to announce a new addition to our community.

Please welcome Mark Struberg as the newest OWB committer.
Mark has been providing several patches and has also been very
active on the mailing-list!

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [COMMUNITY] OpenWebBeans += Mark Struberg

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 1:31 AM, Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> wrote:
> Hi folks!
>
> Once again thanks for the invitation!
>
> I hope my mailing list spamming also leads to an even more productive outcome :)
>
> For the time now, I will focus on the maven parts, testing and TCK integration since I don't like to touch too much of the deepest internals. So for the starting time don't expect much SVN commits but a lot of questions and patches on the list and in Jira.

you are fine. This organization is mostly driven by volunteers ;-)

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi folks!

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Welcome aboard Mark :-)

<gu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Welcome aboard! Mark.
>

> /Gurkan
>

> ________________________________

----
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour
----
- Albert Einstein

Re: [COMMUNITY] OpenWebBeans += Mark Struberg

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
Welcome aboard! Mark.

/Gurkan

________________________________

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
Welcome aboard! Mark.

/Gurkan

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Jan 17, 2009, at 11:58 PM, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:

> The OpenWebBeans PPMC is proud to announce a new addition to our
> community.
>
> Please welcome Mark Struberg as the newest OWB committer.
> Mark has been providing several patches and has also been very
> active on the mailing-list!

Congrats Mark! Great to have you on board!

--kevan