Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by haipeng du <ha...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/07 18:33:44 UTC

ajax exception

Hi,
I use EventHandler to handle ajax calls. If there are some exceptions that
are not caught from java code, it will show dojo dialog in browser. The
problem is that the error information is so long. It messes whole page. I
can not find any button to close the dialog. Scroll bar in browser dose not
work at all. How could I disable or config dialog so that the page is
friendly?
Thanks a lot.

--
Haipeng Du
Software Engineer

Re: ajax exception

Posted by andyhot <an...@di.uoa.gr>.
haipeng du wrote:
> Hi,
> I use EventHandler to handle ajax calls. If there are some exceptions
> that are not caught from java code, it will show dojo dialog in
> browser. The problem is that the error information is so long. It
> messes whole page. I can not find any button to close the dialog.
> Scroll bar in browser dose not work at all. How could I disable or
> config dialog so that the page is friendly?

Add some css to make those visible... those are from the timetracker demo:

.exceptionDialog {
    overflow: auto;
    display: block;
    margin-left: 5%;