Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by fl...@arcor.de on 2005/11/19 13:48:34 UTC

[users@httpd] POST headers empty when using SSLProxyEngine

Hello,

inside a SSL host, I use the SSLProxyEngine to connect encrypted to another server:

SSLProxyEngine on
ProxyPass /server2 https://server.intranet/mysite
ProxyPassReverse /server2 https://server.intranet/mysite

There lies a PHP script for file uploads. When I connect to https://server.intranet/mysite directly, file uploads do work just fine. However, when I connect through https://mysite.com/server2, the POST headers submitted by the file upload form are completely empty.

Using mod_rewrite instead of mod_proxy doesn't help either. I run Apache 2.0.55 on both servers.

When using a non-SSL proxy (i.e. connecting to server.intranet with HTTP in stead of HTTPS), it works fine.

Is this a well-known bug or is it my mistake?

Thanks
Florian

Machen Sie aus 14 Cent spielend bis zu 100 Euro!
Die neue Gaming-Area von Arcor - über 50 Onlinespiele im Angebot.
http://www.arcor.de/rd/emf-gaming-1