Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ambaris Mohanty <am...@lifestylestores.com> on 2007/06/06 13:03:55 UTC

cannot reset dynavalidatorform in struts 1.2.9

Hi,

I'm using a simple DynaValidatorForm for my login form. The problem is. the
reset button doesn't reset the fields to blank state which I want. Can
anybody help?

AM

Re: cannot reset dynavalidatorform in struts 1.2.9

Posted by Vincent Lin <vi...@gmail.com>.
Could you check the generated HTML code?
(Use the view source function of your browser)
If the html of the field has value="xxxxx", the reset button won't clear it.
It just reset the value to original value.

Did you set the properties to your DynaActionForm?
Or the form has default values?