Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by Charles Fehl <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/07 21:09:55 UTC

complexType Bindings

Hi,

I used the simple example with success.  I modified my
"RetrievePropertiesResponse" in my wsdl to return a slightly more
complex type (snippet below). The code on the server side declares the
return type as an element.

Should I expect bindings to be generated for this complexType from the
wsdl2java utility. Is there an option to do this or do I have to make
them by hand or ?  I want to do it the correct way for the underlying
packing routines.

Eventually, I would like to return a generic array that returns min
and max elements.

Thanks,
Charles

       <xsd:element name="RetrieveProperties">
        <xsd:complexType>
          <xsd:sequence>
            <xsd:element name="CIName"  type="xsd:string"/>
            <xsd:element name="CIHost"  type="xsd:string"/>
          </xsd:sequence>
        </xsd:complexType>
      </xsd:element>
      <xsd:element name="RetrievePropertiesResponse">
        <xsd:complexType>
          <xsd:sequence>
            <xsd:element name="Name"        type="xsd:string"/>
            <xsd:element name="CatalogId"   type="xsd:string"/>
            <xsd:element name="Value1"      type="xsd:string"/>
            <xsd:element name="Value2"      type="xsd:string"/>
            <xsd:element name="Value3"      type="xsd:string"/>
            <xsd:element name="Value4"      type="xsd:string"/>
            <xsd:element name="Value5"      type="xsd:string"/>
            <xsd:element name="Value6"      type="xsd:string"/>
          </xsd:sequence>
        </xsd:complexType>
      </xsd:element>

Chuck

Re: complexType Bindings

Posted by Andrew Eberbach <ae...@us.ibm.com>.
Hi,

You'll need to get a nightly build or wait for 2.2, as this was fixed
recently.

Thanks,
Andrew

Andrew Eberbach