Posted to dev@datasketches.apache.org by leerho <le...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/24 21:35:07 UTC

Pony Mail

Folks,
Found this handy email viewer for all Apache mail lists:

https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@datasketches.apache.org

You just switch the target list after the question mark.  I find it easier
to navigate than the mail-archives.a.o, which is rather clumsy.  If you log
in, you can use it to follow lists that you are authorized to use, eg
"private@".

Lee.

Re: Pony Mail

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lee,

It is more useful and generally we use it as Evans mentioned.

On the other hand, let me give you a trick :) You can also check trends at
there i.e.:

https://lists.apache.org/trends.html?dev@datasketches.apache.org:lte=5y:

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI