Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Vikas Hazrati <vi...@knoldus.com> on 2012/05/21 13:43:46 UTC

Setting the Fetch time with a CustomFetchSchedule

Hi,

I would like to implement a custom implementation of AbstractFetchSchedule
and would like to change the FetchTime on the basis of some parameters that
I get as a part of my parsing.

// something like this
datum.setFetchTime(fetchTime + (long)datum.getFetchInterval() * 1000 +
customLogic);

Right now I have a custom URLFilter and a custom parser which extends
HtmlParseFilter. At the time of custom parsing, I come across some
parameters which would help me define how should I define the fetchtime for
that URL. I would like to pass these values to my CustomFetchSchedule.

Is there a way to do that? Can I pass them as a part of configuration?

Since I would get the data that i need to make a decision only as a part of
Parse, would it be possible to pass this data to the FetchSchedule?

Thoughts?

Regards | Vikas

Re: Setting the Fetch time with a CustomFetchSchedule

Posted by Vikas Hazrati <vi...@knoldus.com>.
Ok, the class gets called after I include it as a part of the classpath.
Thanks

Posted by Vikas Hazrati <vi...@knoldus.com>.

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.

RE: No links to process, is the webgraph empty?

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
Posted by Dustine Rene Bernasor <du...@thecyberguardian.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
Hi,

Posted by Dustine Rene Bernasor <du...@thecyberguardian.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
Hi,

Posted by Dustine Rene Bernasor <du...@thecyberguardian.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Vikas Hazrati <vi...@knoldus.com>.
Anyone? Any idea on what could be going wrong? Is it possible to inject a
custom fetch scheduler?

Posted by Vikas Hazrati <vi...@knoldus.com>.

RE: error parsing some xml

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
Strange, it should show the bad URL. But since you have only 9 URL's the easiest way to go is to use the parsechecker tool for each URL.

Enviados: Lunes, 21 de Mayo 2012 11:41:40
Asunto: RE: error parsing some xml

RE: error parsing some xml

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
Hi