Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/15 21:55:27 UTC

Committer links

> On Mar 15, 2022, at 3:08 AM, Zowalla, Richard <ri...@hs-heilbronn.de> wrote:
>
> Good idea. I just added a first draft with some resources / links, I
> have used in the past: [1]. It isn't complete and needs some more love
> but is a starter to add more links / resources, which I do not know or
> have straight in my mind.

Nice!  That's a great start!

> For example: I do not know where to find the code for the JavaEE API
> Jar (SVN?). Maybe we should start a thread to collect these resources
> or just add them step by step to the page.

Here's the javaee-api:

 - https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomee/javaee-api/

We've also produced some builds for other projects like we do now in the deps/ directory.  Here's the source for some of them:

 - https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomee/deps/

One I always forget is the link to publishing to the mirror system via svn:

 - https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomee/
 - https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/tomee/

If you're an Apache committer, you have access to this SVN repository.  It's not actively used, but it is shared across all the ASF.

 - https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers

Some useful ASF systems (first two are for committers only):

 - https://id.apache.org/
 - https://s.apache.org/
 - https://people.apache.org/

The last one lets you see all TomEE committers:

 - https://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#tomee

-David

Re: Committer links

Posted by "Zowalla, Richard" <ri...@hs-heilbronn.de>.
Thanks, David!

I integrated the links. I think that will become super helpful as the
information is not scattered in the archives anymore.

Gruß
Richard