Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Andrew Palumbo <ap...@apache.org> on 2016/05/24 00:39:01 UTC

Welcome Trevor Grant as a new Mahout Committer

In recognition of Trevor Grant's contributions to the Mahout project
notably his Zeppelin Integration work, the PMC has invited and is pleased
to announce that he has accepted our invitation to join the Mahout project
as a committer.

As is customary, I will leave it to Trevor to provide a little bit of
background about himself.

Congratulations and Welcome!

-Andrew Palumbo
On Behalf of the Mahout PMC

Re: Welcome Trevor Grant as a new Mahout Committer

Posted by Isabel Drost-Fromm <is...@apache.org>.
On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 08:39:01PM -0400, Andrew Palumbo wrote:
> In recognition of Trevor Grant's contributions to the Mahout project
> notably his Zeppelin Integration work, the PMC has invited and is pleased
> to announce that he has accepted our invitation to join the Mahout project
> as a committer.

Welcome Trevor - great to have you.

Isabel

Fwd: Welcome Trevor Grant as a new Mahout Committer

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.
Posted by Pat Ferrel <pa...@occamsmachete.com>.
Kokanee too? Welcome indeed!

Posted by Shannon Quinn <sq...@gatech.edu>.