Posted to users@airflow.apache.org by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com> on 2020/02/10 12:04:22 UTC

Call For Papers Airflow Summit Bay Area 2020

I am sending the message on behalf of the Airflow Summit organisers.

We have just opened Call For Paper for “Airflow Summit Bay Area 2020”.

We have not yet announced the event website (soon) and registration (also
soon) but we wanted to open Call For Papers as soon as possible. Airflow
Summit Bay Area 2020 is planned to happen 3-5 June 2020 in Mountain View,
in Computer History Museum.

Here is the link to make submissions! We are looking forward to some great
content and the possibility of sharing Airflow experience with others!

https://pretalx.com/apache-airflow-summit-bay-area-2020/cfp

J.

--

Jarek Potiuk