Posted to user@commons.apache.org by BEROUD Louis <lo...@infotel.com> on 2014/09/25 18:44:45 UTC

[imaging] Creating Tiff from TiffImageMetadata and raw pixel data

Hello,

I would like to construct a TIFF file from a pixel data array.
I have successfully created a TiffImageMetadata (from your library) with all needed fields but I can't find the way to concat/add the pixel data and then write a TIFF file with it.
The byte array is a gray scale image and I have got some information about it (that I have put in the TiffImageMetadata).
Can you please help me with this sample issue ?

Kind regards / Cordialement

Louis BEROUD
Java / J2EE Developper
Tour Gallieni 2