Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com> on 2013/11/05 06:58:26 UTC

[ACS43] Schedule reminder : feature freeze this Friday 11/08

Folks

Friday 11/8 is the feature freeze date for ACS 4.3. If your contribution is unlikely to make it to 4.3 feature freeze on 11/8 please move them out of 4.3 release to 'Future'.

Do remember that we have a 72 hour notice period to solicit feedback for MERGE requests. So the absolute last day for merge requests for 4.3 features/ improvements is tomorrow 11/05. Contributors if you have patches in reviewboard that you had planned for 4.3 make sure to follow up with reviewers. The contribution has to be in master after satisfying any merge concerns / review comments  by 11/08 to be included  in 4.3.0 release.

For detailed branch merge requirement check [1]

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Branch+Merge+Expectations

Thanks
Animesh

RE: [ACS43] Schedule reminder : feature freeze this Friday 11/08

Posted by Devdeep Singh <de...@citrix.com>.
Merged the changes to master.

Regards,
Devdeep

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.
That's what I thought because you had said 7th morning

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@apache.org>.
Yes - please do.

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.

[Animesh>] Devdeep or I can take care of committing it into master

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@apache.org>.