Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by asheikh <as...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/11 07:08:55 UTC

following tags were not closed: soapenv:Envelope...

Hi,

I have a service that receives that from another system  and sometimes my
service generates the following message. How can I make sure the
response/SOAP message (Axis 1.3) from my service is not malformed...

*Error Messsage: *

org.apache.axiom.om.OMException: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxEOFException:
Unexpected EOF; was expecting a close tag for element <addressLine>

*Opening the response xml in the browser:*

following tags were not closed: soapenv:Envelope, soapenv:Body,
ns1:GAResponse, Data, Book, Author, addressLine. ...

Re: following tags were not closed: soapenv:Envelope...

Posted by asheikh <as...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Could any one please give me some guidance of how to  handle this?

Thanks in advance