Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/12 10:05:48 UTC

Stratos Load Balancer Configuration wiki page

I'm working through the LB configuration wiki page [1].  I'm going through
these steps as part of the work I'm doing on automating development
environment setups [2].

The wiki instructions mention that a cartridge needs to be created:

"Therefore, a load balancer cartridge needs to be created with the
following configuration..."

Do the rest of the instructions on [1] walk you through creating a
cartridge?  If not, where are the steps for creating a cartridge
described?

Many thanks,

Chris

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Load+Balancer+Configuration
[2] https://github.com/snowch/stratos-developer-tools

Re: Stratos Load Balancer Configuration wiki page

Posted by Isuru Haththotuwa <is...@wso2.com>.
HI Chris,

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 2:35 PM, chris snow <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm working through the LB configuration wiki page [1].  I'm going through
> these steps as part of the work I'm doing on automating development
> environment setups [2].
>
> The wiki instructions mention that a cartridge needs to be created:
>
> "Therefore, a load balancer cartridge needs to be created with the
> following configuration..."
>
> Do the rest of the instructions on [1] walk you through creating a
> cartridge?  If not, where are the steps for creating a cartridge
> described?

This describes LB configuration. Follow  [3] for the details on how to
create a cartridge.

--
Thanks and Regards,

Isuru H.
+94 716 358 048* <http://wso2.com/>*

[3].
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Creating+a+Cartridge

Re: Stratos Load Balancer Configuration wiki page

Posted by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the responses Isuru and Nirmal.

 A link from the LB page would be good!

http://lnkd.in/cw5k69

Re: Stratos Load Balancer Configuration wiki page

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,