Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Chi Tai, Dang" <ch...@uni-ulm.de> on 2007/11/05 22:34:21 UTC

Local Service Call

Hello,

i know it's been asked before, but no solution so far.
Does anyone know if/how I can call a local service from within a service inside of \
the same AXIS instance?

Thanks in advance,
  Chi-Tai Dang

Posted by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@gmail.com>.
1. Download Axis2 distribtution
2. Put the MyServce.aar to services folder

MyServcie.aar contains the code as  well. Study it.

If you need more info download
WSAS<http://dist.wso2.org/products/wsas/java/2.1/>,
which is the WSO2 version of Axis2. It has many extensions to Axis2. Try
it,  you love it.

Saminda

On Nov 6, 2007 4:04 PM, Chi Tai, Dang <ch...@uni-ulm.de> wrote:

>  Hello Saminda,
>
> this is related to Axis1 (1.4). Could you give an example how to do this
> with Axis2?
> I may consider change to Axis2.
>
> Regards,
>   Chi-Tai Dang
>
> Saminda Abeyruwan schrieb:
>
> Is this related to Axis2 or Axis1. I could help you with Axis2. Sure you can
> call a another service inside a service, local or remote.
>
> Thank you
>
> Saminda
>
> On Nov 6, 2007 3:04 AM, Chi Tai, Dang <ch...@uni-ulm.de> <ch...@uni-ulm.de> wrote:
>

>  Hello,
>
> i know it's been asked before, but no solution so far.
> Does anyone know if/how I can call a local service from within a service
> inside of \
> the same AXIS instance?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>  Chi-Tai Dang

Saminda Abeyruwan

Senior Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc. - www.wso2.org

Re: Local Service Call

Posted by "Chi Tai, Dang" <ch...@uni-ulm.de>.
Hello Saminda,

Re: Local Service Call

Posted by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@gmail.com>.
Is this related to Axis2 or Axis1. I could help you with Axis2. Sure you can
call a another service inside a service, local or remote.

Thank you

Saminda

On Nov 6, 2007 3:04 AM, Chi Tai, Dang <ch...@uni-ulm.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> i know it's been asked before, but no solution so far.
> Does anyone know if/how I can call a local service from within a service
> inside of \
> the same AXIS instance?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>  Chi-Tai Dang