Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "PILGRIM, Peter, FM" <Pe...@rbos.com> on 2003/03/11 14:46:12 UTC

RE: Struts Faces ea validation XML error [SOLVED]

I copied the new validation.xml and validation-rules.xml from
the original Struts example in 1.1 beta 3 release over to the
Struts-Faces web app. Lo and behold, it works!

> > > org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Depends string "email"
> > was not found in
> > > validator-rules.xml.
> > > 	void

--////--

> --////--

Mr. Brownstone, Appetite for Destruction, G & R

--
Peter Pilgrim,
Struts/J2EE Consultant, RBoS FM, Risk IT

      Visit our Internet site at http://www.rbsmarkets.com

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc is registered in Scotland No 90312
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB
             Regulated by the Financial Services Authority